Monday, November 23, 2009

Ghost Busting

I'm a full service psychic medium with a service I'm rarely called out to do. Maddie called last week to ask if I could help a friend of hers who is living in a house where some very strange things are going on. Lights, radios and microwaves are turning on all by themselves. Things are flying off of shelves and the room where her 2 year old sleeps is always cold. Woo-hoo! Ghost Busting! This is always a fun little aspect of my work.

I arrived before noon and read the energy lines around the house. I came in and took a tour around their home as they told me about all of the incidences. As it turned out, the old man died in the house he'd lived in for many years. His house was sold but he never left. After the walk around, he and I had a chat. I cleared the little girls room and returned to talk to the adults. As I began to tell them what I had learned about their "visitor" the pictures on the wall across from me flipped up off of the wall. Ooooooh. It's a good thing Halloween is over. I saged the house and we did a prayer treatment. I got an email today from the family thanking me....the house is warm and quiet now. This right here is the good stuff. Heck, it's all good stuff.