Saturday, March 01, 2008

Education in Anthem Arizona

Ah, it's good to be back. I feel like myself again. It's Saturday night and I've just returned from an informative evening presentation for a new private school opening in Anthem, Arizona. The name of the school is The Caepe and I'm very happy to say that my grandson Michael is attending the preschool. The new K through 8th grade school is opening in the fall. I love the teachers, the philosophy, the atmosphere, the mission statement and everything about this school, except the tuition. It is $8,000.00 a year plus many other expenses. Marlie will be ready for pre-school next year and when both kids are in school full time it will require Shanon to work a fulltime job just to pay for them to get the best education money can buy. Certainly the public schools here are failing miserably, as they are in many areas across the country. Private education is the only recourse. My daughter doesn't want to home school, for which I am grateful.

So, my scripting for the next few months will include feeling so very proud of the education my grandchildren are receiving. I feel open to receiving the many new ideas of ways to assist them in their education. I am feeling very open to receive and give my grandchildren the best education. So it is.