Friday, October 06, 2006

We sealed the deal with a hug...

It's official. I am a part-time resident of Idyllwild, California, the favorite spot for campers, hikers, rock climbers and spiritual seekers. It's a great place for antique shopping, art shopping and shopping in general. It has some of the best restaurants I've ever been to, some of the most wonderful people I have ever met, and an energy that cannot be described, it must be experienced. And now it has me! Well, two or three days a week it has me... I'll be working at a new place I can't tell you about just yet. Before it opens I'll be working at Sky Night doing readings, Reiki and Deep Meditation Massages. I may even teach a class or two. It's all so wonderful!

My new home away from home sits on 8 acres of forest and granite boulders at an altitude of 6000 ft. It's on the market for $1.2 million but we're hoping it doesn't sell anytime soon because as long as it's still for sell, I have a home....a beautiful mountain retreat. I feel like I've won the lottery! The owner, Joyce, travels on the days I'll be there so she's thrilled to have someone looking after things while she's gone. It's one of those 'win-win's'. She made an offer, I accepted and we hugged. It's done!

And, oh yeah! I got a facial while I was there this week and let me tell you....I've been getting facials for 30 years. I've been to some famous spas and some not so famous spas. The hour and a half facial I got yesterday from Wendiene was the best I've experienced, hands down. She rocks!

Gotta go....

No comments: