Monday, June 06, 2011

Intuitive Sessions

A woman called for an intuitive reading session recently and didn't tell me what answers she was looking for. The session began immediately with a message that the problem she was having was in regards to her relationship with her husband. It was clear that her heart had wandered and she was living a lie. She was married to a man she wasn't really in love with. When I finished with my initial input she told me that she had seen me many years before when she was just dating her now husband. I did not remember our session, which isn't unusual. I rarely remember the advice or information shared in a session. I had told her that her boyfriend was not the man meant for her. I had told her in her first session that there was another man for her and I described him to her in detail including his nationality. Now, she has met that man I described years ago. Everything about him was accurate. Her heart is breaking and she's only been married for one year. The message that came through for her was that she didn't know herself very well. She was making decisions based on what others believed was best for her. She was told to separate from all influence for a period of three months to come to terms with her intuitive nature. She has done that. She has moved to another city and started her life over. She set her husband free to find true love.